Intelligent Building Technology Solutions are a way in which to control, monitor and optimise technology systems within an indoor environment from one easy control system. Using IP (Internet Protocol) technology, the installed control system can run from computer software or via the internet using a remote software solution.
In addition to managing the property’s internal systems, a building management solution can incorporate access control and external security systems for complete management of all building services.
- Access control systems enhance building security by restricting unauthorised entry using a variety of integrated keyless systems and access monitoring functionality.
- Intruder alarm systems monitor, detect and deter intruders and persons with unauthorised access.
- IP camera systems connect over a network of smart devices or via the internet, and include motion detection, facial recognition, two-way audio and high resolution for clear image viewing.
- IP access control systems work via a web browser and software system that can be accessed from any location to enhance security and monitor building access.
- Lighting and heating control that enables regulation of heating, ventilation and lighting, to monitor energy usage and reduce maintenance costs.
- PC initialising on entry to building
- Lift control