Access Control Systems can be applied to single entrance properties and security gates, multi-access developments and large complexes with multiple-occupancy, to restrict entry to authorised personnel and visitors with approved access only.
Each access control system is unique to the individual building or complex’s requirements, and can be integrated with CCTV networks, alarm systems, and IP technology that merge access control systems with complete building management solutions.
- Card and fob entry systems enable people to enter a building, or access different areas in which they are authorised to enter. Using a single interface, building access can be permitted and withdrawn, and building access monitored.
- GPRS transmission media provides live feedback via a mobile network enabling you to monitor events as they happen, such as access to and from the building, and operations occurring internally.
- Visitor access provides authorised entry for guests and contractors by programming access fobs or cards within the access control system software, disabling authorisation once they have vacated the building.
- Door controllers are suitable for large, busy buildings with multi-user access to help prevent people wandering into restricted areas without installing multiple restrictions. Access door systems can manage 1, 4, 8 and 16 door controllers, which can function independently when communication with the central system is lost.
- IP access control products and door entry systems work via a web browser and software system that can be accessed from any location to enhance security and monitor building access. IP phones and CCTV networks can be integrated.