Complete Digital Solutions offer a number of electrical services for commercial clients that ensure your business is electrically safe, and adheres to current legislation, and health and safety regulations.
We can provide a regular maintenance service tailored to your business requirements, and can be employed on a contracting basis for a variety of commercial projects. At Complete Digital Solutions we have extensive experience in working with a number of clients, including builders, and building contractors, private and commercial landlords, leisure complexes, retailers, and local governments. And we can be employed on a project management basis to assist and support in all types of electrical developments and installations.
Additionally, our fully qualified and compliant technicians can carry out a number of electrical testing, inspection and certification services for commercial and industrial properties.
- Periodic Electrical Inspection Report is carried out in commercial properties every five years to carry out a range of electrical safety checks. An Electrical Condition Report is issued following inspection.
- Landlords Certificate ensures that accommodation which is being let to tenants adheres to all electrical safety checks to meet health and safety regulations. Landlords must have a Periodic Electrical Inspection Report.
- Homebuyers Certificate ensures that the home or property you have bought or plan to buy is electrically safe, and adheres to health and safety regulations.
- PAT Testing is a regular assessment that must be carried out by all businesses to ensure that all electrical appliances in use are electrically safe, and adhere to health and safety regulations.
- Fixed Wire Testing assesses all of the electrical systems around a building that conduct electricity. It ensures that all hard wiring is safe, and adheres to IEE Wiring Regulations.
- Emergency Lighting Testing examines all lighting that operates in an emergency when the main power supply fails. It ensures that all emergency lighting systems adhere to British and European emergency lighting standards.